What is an “AADFAn” ?
Members of AADFA are affectionately known as “AADFAns” (ad-fans)
AADFA has established Dentists as the “Gold Standard” and true leaders in the provision of facial rejuvenation therapies, like Botox and Dermal Fillers.
The public can therefore be confident that a Dentist displaying current Membership to AADFA has undergone comprehensive, industry leading education; acquired the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed to successfully deliver aesthetic and therapeutic facial therapies across the dento-facial region safely and effectively; and adheres to the highest clinical and ethical standards.
VIEW MEMBER DIRECTORY HERE
Benefits of becoming an AADFAn:
- FREE access to a wealth of clinical support & mentoring opportunities, including an online forum, to develop confidence & competence further after training
- FREE ongoing practical “Refresher” training and discounts on AADFA education courses – learn more HERE
- FREE administrative & legal support, marketing & practice management resources
- FREE AADFA instructional DVD series “FILM”
- “VIP” discounted attendance at Australasia’s ONLY Aesthetic Dentistry Conference – AesthetiCon – learn more HERE
- SAVE $$$ on the BIGGEST discounts on a full range of facial injectable products and other services
- Access to DISCOUNTED comprehensive insurance
- PROUDLY display the AADFA Member Logo as a vital endorsement of skills and training, in addition to inclusion in the Member Directorty and centralized marketing efforts.
- Keep updated with the latest product reviews, news, clinical cases and research papers through the EXCLUSIVE members only website
Plus much more ...
In order to be eligible for membership, Dentists must:
- Be registered with the licensing authority in the country in which they practice & hold current professional indemnity insurance which includes coverage for facial rejuvenation procedures
- Have successfully completed all theoretical and practical components (including assessment) of the AADFA Fundamental Training Program, as a minimum. Many AADFAns have also undergone AADFA’s more advanced training programs
- Undergo regular continuing education and abide by all regulations, codes and gudielines governing their practice of Dentistry
- Adhere to accepted clinical protocols and standards of ethical practice, including the Professional Standards Policy adopted by AADFA as outlined HERE
Members receive the AADFA instructional DVD series “FILM” for FREE.
This 3-set, DVD series, comprising “FREEZE”, “FILL” and “FURTHER”, acts as a visual resource and reference guide to the procedures, concepts and materials covered in our training courses.